Monday 30 November 2015

Too Cute by Jessica - Winter challenge




Hi everyone!
Too Cute by Jessica are running a new challenge over at their blog.
The theme for this one is 'Winter'
Your project can be anything associated with winter and you don't need
to use a Too Cute by Jessica file to enter.
One lucky person (chosen using random.org) will win a free file
of their choice.
For more details and to link your project head over to the blog -


For my project I made a hot chocolate gift box,
perfect for those cold winter days!
I used the Christmas Treats file -


I resized the mug and used the bear holding the peppermint
so I could have a standing bear holding a mug
of hot chocolate, I also added some marshmallows to his drink.



1 comment:

  1. Love this cute little box of yummy goodness! Also love how you made a bear standing holding delicious hot coco! What a fun gift! ~DT Krystal

    ReplyDelete