Tuesday 5 January 2016

Too Cute by Jessica - New Beginnings challenge

Happy New Year!

a new challenge is up and running.
This challenge runs for the entire month of January.
To be in the running to win a free TCbJ file of your choice
head over to the blog and link up your 'New Beginnings' project
using any TCbJ file.
A winner will be chosen using random.org on Feb 1st.

For my inspiration project for this challenge
I have made myself a desk calendar
using the 'A bear for Every Month' file.
The first thing that came to my mind when I heard
of this challenge was new year, new beginning so
this file was perfect to use.
There are so may possibilities for projects on
this theme e.g. baby, new house, new job, starting school
etc.

Thanks for looking and good luck
to everyone who enters.



 Close up of bear.


1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh my goodness this calendar is so so perfect and very adorable!!! Love all your ideas for this challenge theme. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete